a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

24 Weeks

24 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a corn cob! | jennafromtheblog.com
How far along? 24 weeks
Maternity clothes: No new purchases this week, but have been pinning tons of cute maternity style ideas that I'm going to try to share this week.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is good. Dreams have been more frequent lately. I had a dream the other night that I woke up and went to work and Jose texted me to ask me how the baby was doing, since I'd had him the night before. Whaaaat!?!? And that he looked exactly like Aurora. I was telling Aurora about this dream the next morning and her response was, "No. Way. Mom. I had the exact same dream, only I had the baby and it looked just like you!" Wait. What?
Best moment this week: A lazy weekend! Minus a trip to Target and dinner for my mom's birthday last night, we've been Netflix & chilling all weekend (but like, literally, just chilling). Def a perfect way to spend this snowy weekend. Revenge is our latest addiction.
Miss anything? As weird as it sounds, being able to pick Aurora up. Not something we've done for a while anyway, but occasionally I would and now that I can't, I miss it. 
Movement: Lots of movement lately!
Food cravings? Still trying to fight off the sweets and replace with fruits and veggies! I've been doing well with my meal planning and snack planning, but sneaking unhealthy foods in between doesn't help.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? Almost out there
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Mostly happy!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery started this week or next.
Total weight gain: ~20 lbs.

Alas, another Sunday evening has arrived, which means back to the grind tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great week! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment