a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

All the Fall Things

Well, Jose worked several weekends in September and October, so we had to squeeze two pumpkin patches and Zoo Boo into one day. Then Halloween came. And POOF! Now it's November. Here's a quick run-through of what our fall (which was basically crammed into two days!) looked like.

Breakfast at Cracker Barrel is the best way to start off any fall day, obvi.
...And Holden wasn't crying. So that had to be documented.
Then we headed to pumpkin patch #1 to get mums, which they were out of, of course. I forgot to take pictures, so you better believe I was snap-happy at pumpkin patch #2. I mean, if there aren't any pictures, did it ever really happen? Did Aurora really stare at these pumpkins?? 
At night we headed to Zoo Boo with Jose's family. I love the zoo! And being there at night was totally cool! Unfortunately, though, most of the animals weren't out. 
In line for the *spooky* train ride...
On the carousel with my men! (Aurora was on the other side with her cousins.)
And then, of course, came Halloween! Being that it's happened two years in a row, I'm going to go ahead and call it a tradition... We walked around with our neighbors, while the kids ran door to door, collecting their candy. I love seeing all these girls do together. While I definitely wish Aurora would stay little forever, I often imagine these two when they're older and in high school together, and me saying things like, "Remember the year you two dressed up as Evie and Mal?" or "I remember watching out the window as you two ran back and forth to see if the other could play, as soon as you saw the garage door go up!" Love their friendship so much! Also, shout out to my parents and Jose's mom for watching Holden and passing out our candy, so we're able to take the kids!
We didn't take Holden out, since it was so cold, but he did get to dress up for Zoo Boo. And here's a pic we took when we first got his costume. Clearly, he was thrilled to be a lion this year.

I hope everyone had a fun filled fall! Now, on to Thanksgiving + Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment