a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Baby #3 | 17 Weeks


How far along? 17 weeks
Maternity clothes: Still mostly regular clothes, but definitely turning to maternity tanks, jeans, and work pants for comfort.
Stretch marks? So far, so good!
Sleep: Sleep has definitely been much better!
Best moment this week: It's freaking fall!! We had the best time on Saturday, picking apples, and spending time with family. I swear, my mood on the weekends is night & day, based off of Jose's work schedule. Also, despite still having pretty low energy, Aurora and I did quite a bit of cleaning yesterday. Probably the most cleaning I've done while pregnant with any three kids. 
Miss anything? Energy... food I can't have (sushi, Jimmy John's, hot dogs,... stuff I wouldn't normally eat much have, but want them now that I can't have them!)
Movement: Definitely a few flutters here and there.
Food cravings? Nothing in particular really, just everything. I'm back to being able to eat more healthy foods which is good.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not really anymore! 
Gender prediction: You guys. I have no clue. No strong feelings either way! I obviously don't care, as long as it's healthy, so definitely can't wait to find out in October!
Labor signs: None yet
Symptoms: Low energy - have I mentioned that yet? 
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Tiiiiired!
Looking forward to: We're going into Jose's off weekends, so I definitely always look forward to those! And just some of the different things we have coming up the next few months!
Total weight gain: 11 lbs so far. I've definitely been more active this pregnancy than I was with Holden. I don't really care how much I end up gaining, because I know I'll be able to work it off after. With Aurora, I gained about 30 lbs. and had a job where I literally stood and walked around all day. With Holden, I gained about 50 lbs. and had a full-time desk job. Now, I sit at my desk while I'm at work three days a week, but have been taking regular walks about halfway through my day, I'm usually pretty active on my days off, AND I now have chasing Holden + our nightly walks as a form of exercise, so I'm interested to see how much I do end up gaining. I had just started a pretty healthy eating routine (not a diet plan! 2B Mindset, y'all!) and was getting back into running fairly regularly, before getting pregnant. So I'm still trying to stick to as much of that as I can and feel like I'm doing okay. (Not running, because I don't feel like I'd been doing enough that my body was quite used to it yet, but walking a lot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment