a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

13 & 14 Weeks

13 & 14 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a peach! | jennafromtheblog.com
13 & 14 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a lemon! | jennafromtheblog.com

How far along? 14 weeks
Maternity clothes: Not wearing any yet, but I did buy this guy from Old Navy that I'm thinking of wearing with this scarf for Thanksgiving or Christmas. But we'll see how fancy I feel. I'll probably end up wearing pjs for both. ;)
Stretch marks? None. Hoping to keep it that way!
Sleep: Sleep has been a bit more regular. I'm not waking up as much in the middle of the night and slowly gaining energy back. If we go out and do things on the weekends, I usually have to stop to rest a few times, but other than that things are looking up!
Best moment this week: Binge-watching The Office with Jose. I always thought that show looked so stupid and never watched it, but Jose talked me into it and I'm hooked. It's totally my sense of humor.
Miss anything? Just hoping to start feeling more like myself soon
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings? Nothing in particular, but happy to not want to throw up at the sight of food anymore!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Still pretty queasy when I first get up in the morning
Gender prediction: I really don't feel strongly either way.
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Nausea
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: I guess a little grumpier than usual
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving! This will be our first time hosting and I'm super excited! Also, a few things I've learned so far as a hostess: Your husband will look at you like you have dog crap smeared across your face for deciding to use paper plates rather than going out and buying 4 sets of brand new dishes (since we currently don't have enough matching dishes for everyone coming). Sorry, Jose, it will be a while before you live that one down. :) And, apparently, I'm completely crazy for waiting until the weekend before Thanksgiving to go out and buy our table top decor. I drug Aurora to eight stores today (EIGHT!) and there was almost no fall decor left. I guess I learned my lesson. We'll see what I come up with this year. 
Total weight gain: ~8 lbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment