a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

15 Weeks

15 Weeks -- Baby is the size of an orange! | jennafromtheblog.com

How far along? 15 weeks
Maternity clothes: The top in this pic was my first maternity purchase this time around. It's super comfy and has ruching on the sides for when the bump gets bigger! 
Stretch marks? None. Hoping to keep it that way!
Sleep: Sleep is pretty much back to normal and I haven't been waking up in the middle of the night. 
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving, of course! Loved spending time with family and friends. Jose's and my schedules actually worked out to where we both had all four days off together, which seems like it never happens. Our long weekend was a good balance of productivity + laziness + fun! Sad it had to come to an end.
Miss anything? Still missing my energy, but I do feel like I'm not having to nap as much to get through the day. Still need to sit down and rest quite a bit. 
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings? Still nothing in particular yet. I'll have a bite of this and a bite of that. Basically, if I could just have a random smorgasbord of food for each meal, that would be great.
Anything make you queasy or sick? The queasiness is finally wearing off! I don't think I've felt it at all these past few days, but I've also been able to sleep in too, so we'll see how it goes getting up earlier again for work. Fingers crossed!
Gender prediction: I'm not really sure why, but I'm starting to lean towards boy. We thought the same with Aurora though, so we'll see.
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Just a growing belly at this point. Oh, and pregnancy brain for sure. Although, I'm not quite sure it ever went away after I had Aurora. Not even kidding. 
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Still irritable, but I think it's worn off a little since I've started to feel better. Definitely more emotional when it comes to shows and movies too, haha. Jim & Pam's love story is just the cutest. <3 (We've gotten to Season 6 of The Office, so no spoilers if that changes!)
Looking forward to: Christmas break and having two weeks off!
Total weight gain: 10 lbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment