a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

20 Weeks

20 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a cantaloupe! | jennafromtheblog.com

How far along? 20 weeks
Maternity clothes: Since I've been on Christmas break, I've been rockin' mostly pj's. Aside from that, leggings and I finally ordered these work pants, these jeans, and a few tops from GAP. 
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Back to going between our bed, the guest bed, and then sitting up on the couch at night... just can't seem to get comfortable these days.
Best moment this week: Whew! This past week has been one for the books for sure. Christmas Day was definitely the best. No one was sick and we got to spend time with family. (And we even got to FaceTime with my grandma in Texas who's in a nursing home!) Aside from that, we've been sick over here pretty much the entire week. Aurora actually came home sick from school last Friday and we ended up taking her to the ER last Saturday (Christmas Eve) because she wasn't eating a drop of anything, would barely sip water, and was vomiting quite a bit. It turned out that she just had some awful stomach bug. Needless to say, we spent the rest of Christmas Eve at home and things were pretty quiet around here Christmas Day until we started getting ready for everyone to come over for dinner. Huge shout out to my mama for doing our Christmas dinner grocery shopping while we were at the hospital, since I knew most places would be closed once we left. You are the best! We were pretty lazy on Monday and Tuesday (minus getting out of the house to see Sing! with the neighbors!), but then all hell broke loose on Wednesday when Jose came down with a touch of I'm guessing whatever Aurora had and then I followed suit on Thursday and Friday. I woke up this morning feeling much better, but by the time I got ready for the day, I was already out of energy. Aurora and I attempted lunch with my mom and grandma and some quick errands after that, but had to cancel dinner with the family tonight because neither of us was feeling well. We'll see if we even make it until midnight.

Another highlight of the week was starting and finishing The Magnolia Story (my Christmas present from Jose!). I now love Chip and Joanna Gaines more than I already did and am trying to figure out how we can move to Texas and live on a farm and enjoy the simple life. Don't stay tuned. That will probably never happen. :/

Miss anything? My husband! He had to go back to work Thursday evening, so being sick the past few nights and not having him here has been rough. I'm pretty certain Aurora's had a Lunchable for every meal for the past three days. 
Movement: Finally feeling movement on the outside! I still love the little flutters on the inside too. :)
Food cravings? Still fruit, but haven't had much of an appetite for anything these past few days
Anything make you queasy or sick? Again, aside from being sick the past few days, not really
Gender prediction: We find out on Tuesday, but still thinking boy
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: More and more movement!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Pretty sure I've moved on from cranky to whiney these past few days. Can't wait to be pleasant again. I'm sure Jose would agree. 
Looking forward to: Finding out the baby's gender on Tuesday!
Total weight gain: ~14 lbs. (Down a few from Week 18, but probably from being sick.)

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with black leather dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete