a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

21 Weeks

21 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a banana! | jennafromtheblog.com
Check out my Sunday night hair! #crazyhairdontcare

How far along? 21 weeks
Maternity clothes: Finally got some maternity clothes! Woohoo! Belly can breathe! I got these work pants from GAP and I love them! They're super comfy and I almost feel like I'm wearing leggings at work! I also love the fit as well. They look exactly like one of my regular pairs of work pants. The people I haven't told yet will never know. Well, except for the extra inches out front. ;) The tshirt in this pic was also one of my maternity purchases from GAP and I love it. It's also super comfy, super soft, and fits my bump just right. I got another shirt and a pair of jeans from there that I'm returning, as they don't fit quite right, so I'm still on the hunt for a good pair of jeans. In the meantime, I found a pair from when I was pregnant with Aurora to hold me over. They're from the Heidi Klum line that was out then (circa 2010) and they were the only maternity purchase I had to make with her - like two months before I had her. I'm convinced this baby will be double her size. (Please let that be a lie. Please let that be a lie.)
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep: The past few nights I've actually slept pretty well!
Best moment this week: Finding out Baby Rangel #2 is a boy!!! We got to see his sweet face in the ultrasound and he even yawned. I seriously can't wait until he is actually here!!!
Miss anything? I went back to work last Friday and Aurora went back to school yesterday, so I guess we're back to the grind. I definitely feel more productive being back in our usual routine, but I sure do miss the relaxation and family time!
Movement: Mostly at night time. Also, Aurora finally felt him kick and her face totally lit up! She'd say she felt it before and I knew she really didn't, but I could tell she definitely felt it the other night by the way she looked at me when it happened. 
Food cravings? Finally starting to enjoy healthier eating again! Trying to ease my way back into Fix eating, but totally not pressuring myself. And honestly, I think that's made it so much easier! 
Anything make you queasy or sick? I haven't felt sick in a while, but still just tired all. the. time.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: More and more movement! Peeing while sneezing... you know, the usual. I actually feel really pregnant this week. A guy at work told me I actually look pregnant now [You mean, not just fat?], I have to bend all crazy just to get my socks and shoes on, and the little guy sure has been doing some crazy moves in there. Especially earlier today. It totally felt like he was extending both of his legs into my stomach, or kidney, or spleen or something. It didn't really hurt, but it was more of an uncomfortable pressure.
Belly button in or out? It's working it's way out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: I'd like to think I was fairly pleasant this past week. :)
Looking forward to: Starting on the nursery soon! I think we've pinned down (both literally and figuratively) what we want to do. Now Jose we just needs to make it happen!
Total weight gain: ~18 lbs. (Clearly I'm not sick anymore.)

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with black leather dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete