a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

22 Weeks

22 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a spaghetti squash! | jennafromtheblog.com


How far along? 22 weeks
Maternity clothes: Ordered some more from H&M - will let you know how they work out!
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep: I don't wanna get ahead of myself here, but sleep has been pretty amazing lately!
Best moment this week: Girl Scout cookie delivery!! Woohoo! Thanks for making this mama happy, Holly (& Isabella and Ellie)!
Miss anything? Well, although I'm super grateful to not feel sick anymore, I do kinda miss using that as an excuse to get Taco Bell for every meal. 
Movement: Little man's staying busy in there. Lots of random kicks throughout the day and night!
Food cravings? Still eating fairly healthy (minus the Girl Scout cookies, of course!) and did all my food prep this morning, so I'm on track to stay healthy throughout the week. Love good weeks like that. When my food prep doesn't get done, the week is shot for sure. Really hoping I can find the motivation to do workouts this week too. 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Haven't felt sick in a while. :)
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Nothing new this week. Sleep is back to normal. Queasiness has subsided. Lots of kicks these days as well. Still tired as a mother all the time and I get short on breath a lot. Lots of people have told me I look really pregnant now, lol. So, that's a compliment I think? I can never really tell. I'm also at the point where, if something falls on the floor, it's probably just staying there. Bending over/squatting is too much!
Belly button in or out? Still working it's way out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Not feeling so irritable these days either. 
Looking forward to: Holding this sweet boy!
Total weight gain: ~16 lbs. (Not sure if this whole fluctuating weight thing is really happening, or if it's just my scale. It's never been very reliable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment