a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

23 Weeks

23 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a mango! | jennafromtheblog.com
How far along? 23 weeks
Maternity clothes: This whole game of buying maternity clothes has been interesting. It's been hit or miss with all the sizes, which results in lots of returns and exchanges. Pictured above are this shirt and these pants from H&M. Both are great fits and are super comfy. Pants are a size up from my usual H&M pant size and shirt is the same size as my usual H&M shirt size.
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good!
Best moment this week: Aurora's school had their daddy/daughter dance on Friday and watching them dance together melts my heart so much! Jose sure does set the bar high for what Aurora should expect in a guy someday! (Pictures below.)
Miss anything? I feel like I've been craving more foods on the "not while pregnant" list - coffee, sushi, Feta on my buffalo chicken, lunchmeat sandwiches, etc., so I've been missing those types of things.
Movement: Still lots of kicks!
Food cravings? Finished off the last of our Thin Mints and I'm trying SO hard to be good this week. We'll see how that goes!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope, not anymore! Hoping it stays this way!
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Still tired most of the time, although I've gone this whole weekend without a nap, so I'll count that as a win! Also, the whole bending over/squatting thing is still an issue, so not really expecting that to change until after baby comes.
Belly button in or out? Still working it's way out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Not feeling so irritable these days either. I have my moments, but they're fewer and farther between. 
Looking forward to: Holding this sweet boy!
Total weight gain: So I'm really starting to think we should invest in a different scale. Last week I was up 16 lbs. (from pre-pregnancy) and this week it says I'm 22 lbs. I'm really not that concerned with whatever number the scale gives me, just not sure it's 100% accurate. I go back to the dr. a week from Tuesday, so I'm interested to see what their scale says. We'll see!

Also, for all you mamas out there, one of my favorite shops I've discovered while researching baby clothes is Lulu & Roo and they're having a 25% off everything sale + free shipping on $75+ purchases! Here's just a few things I've had my eye on for our little man.
23 Weeks -- Lula & Roo Baby Boy Outfit Inspiration | jennafromtheblog.com

Daddy/Daughter dance pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment