a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Fri-YAY!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!! Apologies to all you retail folks who are telling me to bite you right now. I SO remember those days!

I know you all have been sitting on the edge of your seats wondering how my whole zipper conundrum turned out yesterday. I'm happy to report that I was able to get it unstuck before the end of the day so I didn't have to shamefully crawl back into my coat. Thank God for this unusually warm January weather because I'm never zipping my coat again. Well, until after the baby comes.

So a lot of bloggers do a 5 Things Friday or a Friday Favorites type of post and I thought it'd be kinda fun to do the same. So here we go...

One thing that I'm super excited about on this particular Friday is Aurora's Father/Daughter dance that's tonight! It's also a Mother/Son dance, which I'm SO looking forward to for when the baby starts school. Last year we had so much fun! I helped serve food and then got to hang out and watch them dance together and it's such an awesome way for a dad to show his daughter how she deserves to be treated. Here's a pic from last year:

Another thing I'm loving on this fabulous Friday is everything on the Magnolia Market website. I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment with all that we want to do with the house. The first priority being the nursery, but I just love looking at all their stuff and I absolutely love these planter baskets! Jose is planning on building a farmhouse table for our dining room eventually and I think the baskets with some succulents or some type of greenery in them would look amazing. The hard part, of course, would be keeping them alive. 

Speaking of house projects, I'm in love with this front door. I would love to do a complete redo of the exterior of our house, but it's definitely one of the last things on the list at this point.

A few other things I'm loving... 

This shirt is everything to me! I'm a homebody/live in my pajamas/cancel all plans type of girl and this sweatshirt def speaks my language. I just have questions as to whether wearing a shirt that says "BAIL" is a good image for a preggo or not?? 

Thin Mints (obviously!)
The tart conversation hearts are the best! I seriously cannot get enough of them!

And this cd has been taking me back to my middle school days lately. I forgot how much I love Matchbox 20. Actually, any 90's music really. Definitely the best time for music, imo!

Okay friends, that's all for now! I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment