a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

26 Weeks

26 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a cucumber! | jennafromtheblog.com
How far along? 26 weeks
Maternity clothes: I'm happy to announce that after much trial and error, I think I've finally found the secret to maternity clothes! So far, plain, fitted tees and tanks with sweaters have been my best bet. And the best part is that any of the sweaters I've purchased will fit after the baby comes, so I don't even feel guilty. The only maternity-specific purchases I've made, even with a significantly bigger bump than I ever had with Aurora, have been a pair of dress pants, two pairs of jeans, and a few basic tops. Woohoo!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty amazing lately! So much so, in fact, that Jose told me when he came to bed the other night (long after I'd passed out), the baby was kicking so much that he couldn't believe I was able to sleep through it. 
Best moment this week: Getting to see our little man again last Monday! He grew so much from our last ultrasound and we got to see some glimpses of his cute little face! I say he's going to look just like his big sis!
Miss anything? Hot dogs! We passed the Weiner Shack today (local gourmet hot dog stand/food truck for all you dirty-minded people!), and it got me really excited for when they open in Spring, but then I remembered I'll still have a bit longer to wait before I can get one. :( :( :(
Movement: See the answer to how my sleep has been lately. ;)
Food cravings? Nothing particular. Just anything and everything, but still trying to at least minimize the sweets. Which is super hard to do!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? Still at that halfway mark. It's really not in or out at this point.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Mostly happy!
Looking forward to: See the answer to what I'm missing lately! :)
Total weight gain: ~25 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment