a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Fridays are my favorite!

Since I know you all have been sitting on the edge of your seats awaiting this week's edition of all things Friday [I'm pretending that is actually the case], I'll jump right in. :)

Let's talk about filing for a minute. SO exciting, right? So my boss was on vacation last week and I color-coded all 28,375,287 of her files. And I might go into her office a few times a day, open her drawers, and just stare at the rainbow of folders. Okay, slight exaggeration, but I'm obsessed. It's so much more visually appealing! Not to mention, it makes finding files so much easier because each category is a specific color. I've always been kind of an organization freak [Although you would never be able to tell by stepping foot inside my house, since I usually start by removing everything from it's messy place with the intention of organizing it neatly into it's new place, only to get interrupted/distracted from the project all together and leave crap sitting all over the room.], so I love stuff like this. I used these hanging file folders and these individual file folders to get the job done. I may have to do this with all our files at home...in our office... that we use for all of our important office things that go down. 

Moving right along...

Groupon has an extra $10 off today only! Code is Extra10. I just got $30 to Temper Grille for $5. Woohoo!!! Their steak bites and creamed corn are amazing! Jose and I never really enjoy the tapas experience there, since we're both greedy and get our own dishes, lol. But I haven't had anything on their menu that wasn't amazing!

I'm also scrambling to find ideas for a Valentine's brunch for Sunday for Jose and Aurora. I'm thinking any of the recipes below would be delish.
These doughnut + fruit skewers. I've actually made these before and they were just as amazing as they look. 
Again with the doughnuts. These baked strawberry glazed doughnuts look incredible and actually pretty easy!
These funfetti pancakes. I'm thinking this will be the likely choice, as Aurora is going through this weird, not-my-child-phase, where she claims she doesn't like doughnuts. Whose child are you!?

I also found some cute heart-shaped pizza ideas that look fun if I get real fancy. We'll see. 

It's supposed to be warm-ish (48!) this weekend, so there's also a good possibility that none of the brunch/lunch shenanigans will happen and I'll wind up sitting on my porch all day, drinking hot chocolate. I'm the adventurous type, so I like to keep myself guessing. [I'm not adventurous at all.]

Now, excuse me while I spend the next 10 mintues trying to get my socks on. 

Have a great weekend friends! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment