a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

39 Weeks

39 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a watermelon! | jennafromtheblog.com

How far along? 39 weeks
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes + comfies Jose's comfies
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good, but I've been waking up each morning sad that the baby hasn't come yet, lol.
Best moment this week: Mother's Day, of course! Spent the day cooking out with family, enjoying the beautiful weather, and we even went up to the beach for dinner and ice cream! We actually went up to watch the sunset, but it was pretty cold, so we headed back early. Honestly, I've never been much of a beach during the day person. I prefer to go in the late afternoon or early evening when it's cooler. I see that happening a lot this summer when baby comes!
Miss anything? Other than certain foods, I'm just ready for this little dude to be here so we can see what a family of 4 feels like!
Movement: So. Much. Movement!
Food cravings? Still fighting off sweets!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not lately!
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: I really feel like he could come any minute now. Honestly, I was pretty much banking on him coming over the weekend, so going into work tomorrow will be a little rough. I think Jose's feeling the same way. I'm ready for three months off with my babies!!!
Belly button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Off! I can still get them on, but it's definitely uncomfortable. 
Mood most of the time: Still feeling pretty good!
Looking forward to: Meeting this sweet baby boy!
Total weight gain: ~50 lbs. This baby is not messing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment