a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Three Cute Coats

I don't know about you, but for me, once Christmas is over I'm ready to be done with the snow and the cold weather and jump right into spring. However, northern Indiana likes to drag it out for as long as it possibly can, so we're looking at below 50 degree temps for probably another month at least. Sorry, Hoosiers, I'm just being honest. The one advantage to this is when I'm trying to justify buying another winter coat, I can at least say I'll get a good 4-ish months out of it. So last weekend I somehow managed to talk my pops into braving the 17 degrees with me to take some pictures of my favorite winter coats. My first blog photo shoot with my real, non-iPhone camera! Thanks, Dad! By the way, photo shoot lesson #1: Always wear big sunnies when shooting outside. Having a stupid look on your face will ruin 80% of your pictures! (Ex. See pix for coat #3.) Let's get started now, shall we?

Coat #1. You know your husband loves you when he gives you the gift of warmth for Christmas. Jose got me this amazing coat from American Eagle and I'm so in love with it!


Coat #2. I got this coat during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (hashtagnsale), so I had to wait a while to wear it, but it did not disappoint! It's actually not that thick, but it's somehow still super warm!

I love these shoes so much! I feel like everyone and their brother has these, but they're so light-weight and comfortable. If you haven't snagged you a pair yet, you definitely should!


Coat #3. I got this grey Vince Camuto coat while we were on vacation in Texas a few years ago... in September. Don't worry, I linked similar ones below! I'm pretty sure people thought I was nuts because it was still hotter than heck down there, but I'm so glad I did. This has been my absolute favorite coat for so long. It's great for work, but also looks cute with some ripped jeans and Nikes on the weekends.


So there you have it, friends, a coat for every occasion! We're looking forward to warmer temps in the coming weeks, and eventually a post on summer dresses, or something of that nature! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment