a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

My Favorite Everyday Accessories

In preparing for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (that is just two days away!), one thing I noticed that my wardrobe is majorly lacking is accessories. That's one of the top things I'll be on the hunt for during the sale. Last year I purchased two gold Kate Spade bangles to go with my gold watch and I love them so much that I'm going to get them in the silver and rose gold this year - definitely hoping they're in the sale! Kate Spade is obviously a favorite of mine in the jewelry category because the quality is so great and it's very affordable. I'm still trying to sort out my feelings on mixing metals, but I'm thinking I might get a little crazy and start doing it. I know, I know. I'm craaaazy. Haha, but my wedding ring is silver, so I guess the crazy in me has really always been there. Anywho, here are a few things that are perfect for wearing every day to take your outfit up a notch! I've linked everything below, so you can easily find them!


Shop the items here:        

No comments:

Post a Comment