a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


We're technically two weeks away from the biggest and best sale of the year (only one week for early access)! Last year was my first year shopping the #nsale and, not being prepared going into it, things were a little crazy. I'd no sooner add something to my bag, then go to checkout and the item would be gone. You most definitely need to go into this one with a plan! I've created this email to outline some tips, based on my experience from last year and some things I've gathered from the pros.

Why is the #nsale that big of a deal?

You're getting brand new fall merchandise at significantly lower prices! This is the perfect sale for building your fall capsule wardrobe, getting all that back-to-school shopping done, and even for stocking up on Christmas gifts!

What you should know before the sale

  • I highly recommend signing up for a Nordstrom card, if you don't have one already, specifically for this sale. They have a credit or debit option. Having either of these gives you early access! Also, you get triple points days that can be scheduled when you checkout. (Points get you Nordstrom Notes which equals free money!)
  • Take inventory of your closet and find out what you're looking for going into the sale. What items do you need to stock up on? What special events do you have coming up that you might need a cute dress or romper for? 
  • Keep in mind that Nordstrom has free shipping and free returns. If I'm in between sizes, I'll buy two, knowing I can return whichever one doesn't fit. 

Important dates

July 12-19   |   Early access in store and online for Nordstrom card holders

July 20-August 5   |   Sale open to public

August 6   |   Prices go up


In the meantime, you can shop the Anniversary Sale catalog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment