a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Baby #3 | 12 Weeks

12 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 12 weeks
Maternity clothes: I actually went to put on a pair of high-rise jeans the other day and they were so uncomfortable that I was really excited to put a pair of maternity jeans on! So I guess that's a yes!
Stretch marks? Nope! I swear by Palmer's cocoa butter lotion and oil. I used both when I was pregnant with Aurora and both when I was pregnant with Holden and have no stretch marks so far! I love the lotion so much that I even use it sometimes when I'm not pregnant!
Sleep: Meh. I've been going to bed earlier than usual. I usually watch one TV show after putting Holden to bed (or a movie with Jose if he's home), but I still end up waking up in the middle of the night, usually for a couple hours. 
Best moment this week: This weekend! It was a pretty lazy weekend, which we haven't had for awhile.
Miss anything? Jimmy Johns and sushi. And gourmet hot dogs. And I swear, I only crave these things when I can't have them! Also, energy!! Why is my energy always the first to go!?!?
Movement: None yet
Food cravings? Everything and nothing. Again. I was bound and determined to make this pregnancy a healthy one, until I opened a container of chicken for my usual salad one day and almost threw up. I'm usually able to eat a pretty healthy breakfast, but lunch and dinner, not so much. Popeye's and Cup Noodles have been my go-to's this week.
Anything make you queasy or sick? It's on and off, really. Getting out of bed is hard, because I always feel like I'm going to throw up, but then usually feel fine once I'm actually up. I do pretty well throughout the day though. Still wearing my Sea Band, so I feel like that's helped too!
Gender prediction: So when I first found out I was pregnant and we'd just sold 8 years worth of Aurora's stuff in a garage sale, I was convinced God was playing a trick on me and it would be a girl. However, based on how I've felt, and it being more like how I felt with Holden, I say boy. Either way, there really are perks to both and we're just praying it's a healthy one!
Labor signs: Not yet
Symptoms: Some nausea, tender boobs, belly starting to pooch out a little more than usual... and hungry all the time, but nothing seems to satisfy it.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Pretty good so far!
Looking forward to: Meeting the final addition to our family of five! 
Total weight gain: ~1 lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment