a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Baby #3 | 13 Weeks


How far along? 13 weeks
Maternity clothes: Still rockin the maternity jeans on occasion, mostly for extra comfort, but so far I'm still able to wear regular clothes too.
Stretch marks? Nope! Palmer's cocoa butter lotion and oil are still my BFFs.
Sleep: Sleep has been better!
Best moment this week: For the most part, I've been feeling better. Energy is super low and I think I traded in the nausea for headaches, which is unfortunate. Mornings are probably the hardest part of the day. I've never been a morning person anyway, but add the not feeling 100% and getting out of bed is sooooo hard!
Miss anything? Energy to do basically anything. When I was pregnant with Holden, Aurora was old enough that I could sleep whenever I needed to (which was all the time). With Holden, I usually don't get those naps, so I just feel like I'm always draggin. 
Movement: None yet
Food cravings? Still all over the place, but nothing in particular really.
Anything make you queasy or sick? It just depends. I could crave something one day and want to vomit just thinking about it the next. 
Gender prediction: I'm really starting to lean towards boy, I think.
Labor signs: Not yet
Symptoms: Nausea, headaches, low energy
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Tired. 
Looking forward to: Popping this kid out! I mean, not the actual labor process, but being done with it, lol. I feel like people think that's so bad to say, but these last two pregnancies have seriously gotten the best of me. I just don't like not feeling like myself. And, obviously, I can't wait for the baby to get here, but that's always a given.
Total weight gain: Tbh, our scale is currently out of batteries and every time I realize it, I'm upstairs (where the scale is) and the batteries are downstairs, so you know how that goes. But, I honestly feel like I've gained at least 5 lbs since last week.
Picture because I had to bribe her to use her white wall (which now involves moving a bunch of stuff) by promising to take a picture of her hugging her squishies. 😂

Okay, that's all for now my friends! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment