a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Baby #3 | 14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks
Maternity clothes: Regular clothes for the most part, but maternity jeans and tanks for extra comfort.
Stretch marks? Nope! Palmer's cocoa butter lotion and oil are still my BFFs.
Sleep: Thankfully, sleep has been better.
Best moment this week: Coming out alive, haha! Work has been pretty busy, prepping for the first home game, and then Jose has been working a lot, so I feel like I’ve been constantly going, with no break until the kids are in bed. But Holden has been sleeping better (he went through a spurt where he was waking up in the middle of the night), so that means I’ve been getting better sleep too, making things more manageable.
Miss anything? Energy, always the energy.
Movement: Maybe a few flutters, but also could’ve just been stomach growling because I’m literally ALWAYS hungry!!
Food cravings? Nothing in particular, just give me it all!
Anything make you queasy or sick? It varies. The queasiness is definitely starting to die down, but it shows up every now and then. Headaches are the biggest pain now. 
Gender prediction: No strong feelings either way, but thinking boy
Labor signs: Not yet
Symptoms: Nausea, headaches, low energy
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Tired. Maaaybe a little cranky.
Looking forward to: Maybe a little soon, but Christkindlmarket! We accidentally found it a few years back, but weren’t able to spend much time there, so we have a trip planned this year - just Jose & I - and I can’t wait! When the kids are older, I’d love to make it a tradition. Oh. And Disney. Definitely looking forward to Disney more and more every day. 
Total weight gain: Scale is still out of batteries, lol. I’m gonna guess I’m still up about 5 lbs. Goal for this week: Replace scale batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment