a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

28 Weeks

 28 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a cabbage! | jennafromtheblog.com
Baby really wanted to say "Hi!" today!
28 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a cabbage! | jennafromtheblog.com
How far along? 28 weeks
Maternity clothes: Still rockin the tanks/tees with sweaters/jackets/etc... Craving some new post-baby clothes these days too... Until I try them on and then I'm like, "Nah, I'll wait."
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep has been okay... uncomfortable at times and I'll wake up to readjust, but then fall back asleep. That could also be due to the little girl arms and legs lodged under my back from a certain little monster that sneaks into our bed. :)
Best moment this week: 1. Jose getting a piece of glass removed from his foot after having it stuck in there for almost two days! I still cringe at the thought of what that had to have felt like. 2. Dinner with family on Saturday, including my cousin that I hadn't seen in almost two years!
Miss anything? Now that I'm starting to eat a little healthier, I'm actually missing working out too. Not like, the actual workouts themselves, but the feeling I get after doing them. Trying to ease my way back into them, but also not trying to go crazy at this point. Especially since my energy has been varying from day to day.
Movement: Lots and lots of little ninja kicks! Love this little guy so much already!
Food cravings? Still nothing particular. And still trying to fight off the sweets. I swear I'm reminded daily that it's still Girl Scout season. 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Boy ...who may or may not have a name!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? Pretty sure it's all the way out there now!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Not gonna lie... I was a cranky little witch last week. I still believe my having to miss the sunshine last weekend was a major contributor. [Yes, it effects me that much! And why I don't live somewhere farther south is beyond me!]
Looking forward to: This little boy's arrival and spending the whole summer with my babies. :)
Total weight gain: ~25 lbs.

In the memetime (haha, see what I did there?), here's a selfie I took while waiting for Jose to start painting the nursery...

I guess he had a good excuse with the whole glass in the foot thing, and he probably thinks I'm annoying, but we have so much stuff for the nursery and I can't wait to see it all come together!

That's all for now friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment