a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

31 Weeks

31 Weeks -- Baby is the size of four oranges! | jennafromtheblog.com

Sorry for the low-quality pic... Was having issues with my iPhone camera focusing. 🤔

How far along? 31 weeks
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes + comfies
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good!
Best moment this week: Passing my Glucola test!!! Woohoo!!! Also, eating out with family Friday and Saturday nights! Literally nothing better than food with family/friends!
Miss anything? Energy! Feeling like Jose's been doing everything around here these days... Mostly because he has been. Thank God I have a hubby that cleans [Not bragging; it's just much appreciated right now].
Movement: More and more movement :)
Food cravings? Still sweets, but feeling like I have things a bit more under control since I had to contain myself before my Glucola test. [I say this after a weekend of eating out for every meal + finishing off a bag of Reese eggs.]
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular, but having a little morning nausea again. 
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Other than the possible Braxton-Hicks contractions, just some discomfort when eating - constantly feeling stuffed or some tightening, also having a hard time getting comfortable while doing basically anything - sitting, standing, you name it.
Belly button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: On/off... Most of last week was good, but I've had some anxiety these past two days. I have anxiety anyways, but this is a little different. Yesterday, I actually started to cry for no reason. I thought that only happened in movies. It may have also been because my weekend was coming to an end and Jose had to go into work last night. Both things worth crying over [Don't judge me. Adulting is hard. Especially when I have to do it alone. Huge props to those of you who do the single parenting thing on the reg.], but I'm hoping this doesn't mean I'll have any postpartum stuff. I've heard it can be awful. Another thing I never had with Aurora. I swear this pregnancy is a total 180 from when I was pregnant the first time. 😩
Looking forward to: Aside from baby boy's arrival, the completion of the nursery! Jose did some more painting in there and it's coming along nice! Also, I was told I should let everyone out there in Bloggerland know that the reason it's taking so long is because I keep adding things to do in there. Which is true. What started as a painting-the-room job has turned into painting the room [ceiling included because all the ceilings in our house had high-gloss paint when we moved in - WHY!?!?], tearing off all the old trim to replace with new trim, painting the closet and all the doors in the room [all also had high-gloss paint], and staining and planking one of the walls. Re-reading all that, I'm really starting to feel bad that Jose's married to me. 
Total weight gain: ~30 lbs. [Also, my BabyBump app says I should expect to gain a lb./a week from here on out, so that's great...]

No comments:

Post a Comment