a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

32 Weeks

32 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a jicama! | jennafromtheblog.com
Shout out to 23-year-old Jenna with this pic - VS Pink errrythang!

How far along? 32 weeks
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes + comfies (as you can see!)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good!
Best moment this week: Major progress in the nursery! I already love this room so much and can't wait to share it with you all!
Miss anything? Random, but sushi... Can't wait to enjoy my first crunchy tuna roll!
Movement: I'm convinced this little guy is already paying attention to his big sis during her karate lessons...
Food cravings? Gah! Sweets are still a huge struggle, but I'm really trying to be more disciplined. Every day is so different as far as my level of control goes! The amount of times I've given myself the "but I'm pregnant" excuse is shameful. 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular, but still a little nausea in the mornings.
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Just having a hard time being comfortable in general.
Belly button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: It's really been 50/50. Actually, I could've said things were great, up until this morning when I had a total meltdown because Jose mocked me [something we do to each other regularly], but my pregnancy hormones were all Not today! and I stormed upstairs and slammed the door. 
Looking forward to: Getting back on track with my diet + exercise. I'm not trying to be perfect by any means while pregnant, but I'm constantly finding myself in the "So what if I put on a few extra pounds, I'm pregnant" mindset. And, although I know the hormones have a lot to do with it too, I definitely felt a difference in my mood when I was more mindful of what I was eating before my Glucola test. Obviously, it's a known fact that sugar effects our moods. Also, my worst enemy has always been self-control. I will only buy healthy food at the store, but there's always sweets available at work and if we go out to eat, which we've been doing more of lately, I usually don't stick to my diet much anyway - pregnant or not. So. Here's to another week of trying my best! Wish me luck!
Total weight gain: ~30 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment