a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Nursery Wall Art

So one part of the nursery that has me a little stressed right now [I know, Jose's doing all the work and I'm the one who's stressed.] is the wall art. This has always been an intimidating area for me, which is probably why I never hung anything in any of our apartments and why we still have no pictures hanging in our house. Actually, the only thing hanging in our house right now is a chalkboard that has "2017" written on it, patiently waiting for us me to decide what our goals are going to be this year. Welcome to my life. Actually. That's a lie. We also have a huge blogger selfie mirror hanging in our bedroom because vanity.

Anyways, while I originally planned to have industrial shelving above the baby's dresser/changing table, we decided that that might not be completely safe, given the baby will be laying there some of the time. So now I'm trying to come up with some type of art arrangement for that wall and, quite frankly, I'd rather not. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love doing the interior [& exterior!] designing for our house, but the whole gallery wall thing is a little overwhelming. Anyways, I thought I'd share some of the ideas I have floating around right now. Any and all of your opinions or suggestions are extremely welcome and appreciated!!!
Nursery Wall Art -- Woodland Nursery Decor | jennafromtheblog.com

Nursery Wall Art -- Woodland Nursery Decor | jennafromtheblog.com

Son of the King sign, No longer available where I originally found it, but I love this one so may have to find someone who can make it!

That's all for now friends! Happy Wednesday! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment