a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

33 Weeks

33 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a pineapple! | jennafromtheblog.com

How far along? 33 weeks
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes + comfies
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good!
Best moment this week: 3-day weekend since Aurora is on Spring Break! Saturday we took her and her bestie to Chicago for a Kid's Expo, and then to IKEA for a few things. I really wanted to go to a zoo on Sunday, as we're trying to squeeze in a few more adventures as a family of three, but any of the zoos I wanted to go to were still closed (or not all of their exhibits were open yet). We went and saw Beauty and the Beast at the theater with the comfy seats, so we all snuggled up together and it was absolutely perfect. On the way home, we stopped at Target and picked up a few hospital bag items, as well as some outfits for our little guy. Then we rented a few more movies and Jose brought down an extra mattress we have, so we spent the rest of the day lounging around. Yesterday, Jose did some serious work in the nursery, while I sat and "managed the project" [which basically consisted of throwing my two cents in every now and again], and Aurora played with the bestie all day. And today is feeling quite like a Monday.

Here's a few pictures from the Kid's Expo. I love the friendship these two share so much!



Yes, those snakes are real and no, I would not go near them. Jose took this pic. I was at least 15 feet away!

Miss anything? Energy! Being comfortable and just being able to breathe!
Movement: Bunches and bunches! [The part of pregnancy that I absolutely love!]
Food cravings? So I taught myself a sneaky little trick this week that I'm pretty proud of. Excuse me while I pat myself on the back. I started keeping a bag of mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels in my desk. This way, whenever I'm tempted to go grab some of the mini Reese cups or any of the other junk that's undoubtedly available in my office at any given time, I eat a few of those and it seems to curb my hankering for sweets. I'm not sure if consuming 2,348,573 mini semi-sweet morsels is much of a win over 10 mini Reese cups, but I like to pretend this pushes me one step closer to a healthy lifestyle.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular, but still a little nausea in the mornings.
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Still having a hard time getting comfortable, no matter what I'm doing. 
Belly button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: Meh. ⟵ We'll leave it at that. 
Looking forward to: Basically this...
Total weight gain: ~30 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment