a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Holden is 3 Months Old!


I am three months old today! I weigh 15 pounds and am 24 and a half inches long. I LOVE bath time and being without my tube for a few hours a week! I love when daddy takes me on walks down the street and his tickles make me laugh so hard! I also enjoy pulling Mommy's hair, and when she carries me around in my Solly wrap. I have the best big sissy ever! She loves to pick me up and carry me around the living room. I'm most content when being held. Right now, I make cooing noises that sometimes sound like I'm saying "Hi!" And I've just started sleeping through the night. I think I'm going to keep it that way, because it makes mommy and daddy very happy. :) 


My doctor says my PRS hasn't held me back from anything! Here I am holding my head up during tummy time!

In two weeks, I get my distractors out and my G-tube put in, meaning no more tape on my face or tube down my throat. Prayers for my surgery are greatly appreciated!

Love, Holden


No comments:

Post a Comment