a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Easter Basket Inspo

Okay, I'm not sure how I can even call myself a blogger, getting you an Easter basket inspo post this late in the game. But. Before going part-time, I totally used to do my Easter basket shopping the day before Easter, so I'm pretty proud of the fact that these baskets have been stuffed and hiding for about 2 weeks all ready. I'm only waiting on one more item to get here for Aurora's basket - an alarm clock that I ordered on Amazon two days ago, when I slept through mine and she was late to school. Also, hers has a few more things than Holden's, but he's not old enough to notice, so please don't tell him. We don't go huge on Easter baskets, a few items and a tiny bit of candy. And, because we're stellar parents, we always do Easter baskets for ourselves, too. Again, nothing fancy.
Aurora's basket: A few clothing items, these coloring cards she saw at CVS a few weeks ago that she thought were so cool, some hair chalk, candy
Holden's basket: Alligator hooded bath towel, some eggs and a little chick rattle from Target's Easter section, and some yummy baby treats
Jose's basket: Booze and candy, which I can tell he's already discovered, as some is missing
My basket: Candy and ingredients for my favorite sweet snack (Graham cracker bunnies, marshmallows, and m&m's - Mix them together and it tastes like a s'more!)

Also, we took the kids to see the Easter bunny today. Holden has seen the one at the mall before and has given him high 5's, but we like to take them to a local lawn and garden center because they have all sorts of other stuff for kids to do. Holden's reaction can be summed up in three letters: WTF.

That's all for now, friends! I hope everyone has an amazing Easter weekend!! He is (almost) risen!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment