a fashion & lifestyle blog

Pages

Baby #3 | 26 Weeks

25 Weeks
 24 Weeks... Hair is looking rough these days, but getting a much-needed update tomorrow!

Currently...
How far along? 26 weeks
Maternity clothes: Still mostly comfies, but maternity pants + regular tops in the rare occasion I need to leave the house
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good
Best moment this week: FINALLY starting to feel better and hoping it stays this way until delivery! You guys. This pregnancy has been rough. I experienced sickness at first, pretty similar to what I did with Holden. And I started to feel really good once the morning all-day sickness part was over. But these past few weeks have really knocked me on my butt. I've had terrible lower body pain due to the added pressure of pregnancy and some days neither sitting nor walking was comfortable. To be honest, I think my body was just tired. I'm still only working part-time, but when I'm home, Jose has been working (either at his job or on various home projects) so it's mostly just been me with one active little boy (with Aurora's help of course)! Last week I was finally able to take a few days (thanks to amazing family!) to just lay on the couch and chill and I swear it made a world of a difference. 
Miss anything? Just ready for this little guy to join us!
Movement: So many little kicks and jabs! He's definitely most active at night.
Food cravings? Nothing in particular
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not anymore!
Gender prediction: Boy! He may or may not have a name, but I never like to reveal until they're actually here, in case we change our minds!
Labor signs: None yet.
Symptoms: Right now, just feeling pretty pregnant
Belly button in or out? Mostly outtie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood most of the time: I feel like the past few weeks should not count against me, since I've not been feeling well. I feel great right now and a co-worker just told me I sounded chipper on the phone (customer service voice, amirite?), so I'm thinking I'm doing pretty good!
Looking forward to: So much to look forward to right now! Thanksgiving on Thursday, some minor Black Friday shopping & maybe taking Aurora to see The Grinch on Friday, Christkindl Market - just Jose & I! - on Saturday,... all the Christmas things!... Obvs Baby #3 in February!... and then Disney in May, which we just made all our dinner reservations for and were able to get into everywhere on our list! Sorry, feeling better after being down for awhile, I kinda feel like I can conquer the world. Even though I can't even conquer a Jimmy John's sandwich right now because listeria. 
Total weight gain:  ~24-25 lbs. Scale is broken again (or maybe just out of batteries?) and I probably just need to get a new one. 

Anyways, hope you all have a HAPPY TURKEY DAY, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment